Homemade backyard boat build #2

Share this & earn $10
Published at : December 06, 2021

Thanks to every one for sharing and subscribing to my channel. In this video I'm cutting Kaleidoscope into 7 sections. To most this would be a sin, but to me it was the day I was waiting for. Pretty much everyone told me it couldn't be done. And to my knowledge it hasn't been done this way. This would be the day to prove my theory would work. Not only did we disassemble and load her on 7 trucks in one day, transport her the next day there wasn't a single issue. I do apologize for the poor quality of my photos as some of them have been onboard for 25 years. The good news is I have friends contacting me with some videos...I will be transferring to digital files. I will post when this is finished. I hope you enjoy this episode and don't forget to share and subscribe. Homemade backyard boat build #2
homemadebackyardboatbuild